Community Giving Platform
In 2015 the Giving Platform Service was developed in conjunction with the Columbus Big Give to help facilitate their 24 hour community donation efforts. Columbus more than quadrupaled their donations using the platform over their prior year's givings. Columbus will again use this service for their May 2016 campaign. Other communities benefitting from this service include Boone County (Dec 2015), Norfolk (May 2016) and McCook (Dec 2016).
The platform includes:
- Apt Web Development Hosting Services - The site is hosted on the Windows platform and the site is built using some of the latest technologies with ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Responsive Design - Provides an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
- Customized site design with your logo and colors. Facebook, Twitter and other social integrations.
- Administrator Features – Log in with management features of site content, non-profit information, donation data.
- Non-Profit Features – Log in with management of profile information including exportation of donation information.
- We utilize the industry leader in online transactions - PayPal as our payment processor. Our system utilizes what is called PayPal parallel payments.
- Real time tracking/display of donations on the home page.
Participating organizations will create a free account with PayPal. After a validation process with PayPal their bank account is linked to PayPal so that the funds can be directed to their account. Once the PayPal setup is complete all that is required is that they supply their PayPal email address to our system so that donations can be settled to their accounts as the donations come in.
Transactions are handled securely with no credit card information being exchanged or stored on the giving site.
View Feature Set
This website helped us more than quadruple our online donations received from year one to year two of the Columbus Big Give. The format was simple enough for anyone to use and many people were actually quite ‘addicted’ to watching the website throughout the day to see the total update in real-time.
Derek and Apt Web Development is AMAZING to work with. Our first year of working with Apt Web Development was outstanding! Derek created a custom design website for our Columbus Big Give at an affordable cost. The support and attention to our unique needs was above and beyond. The user friendly site allowed for easy data collection for all of the online and in-person donations received.
The website was also a huge help to each nonprofit in that they didn’t have to utilize their own website or payment processor (which many didn’t have). It was a no-brainer for us to invest in this website so that each nonprofit would have the best chance to get their message out there and raise some funds during our 24-hour giving day.
I highly recommend Apt Web Development and all of their services they offer. I look forward to continuing utilizing Apt Web Development for all of our future Columbus Big Give days!
Derek is wonderful to work with and really helped us build this from the ground up to meet our unique needs. I would definitely recommend him/Apt Web Development to others.
Apt Giving Platform Pricing
While we believe that our pricing structure is very competitive for the market we understand that some situations may require more discussion. If you have any questions or concerns about how we can help your community achieve success please contact us.
Please contact us to discuss pricing for your Big Give!
Please review the screen shots below or visit these sites using the Giving Platform Service.